Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interesting week so far...

Well, it's been an interesting week so far. I'm producing short stories at a rate that is, frankly, blowing me away. Three stories done since Saturday morning! But this is also the week I found out that my cousin Olga (living in Miami) has had a stroke. A big one. She's lost use of the left side of her body and is not conscious. *sigh* Not a happy time for us. My aunt in NYC passed away on New Year's Eve, my aunt in SoCal has pancreatic cancer (and it's inoperable), and now this. If bad news really comes in threes, then I hope this is it for the year...

But there's one chunk of very good news: my sister got a job! Yay! She starts on Pres Day, can you believe that? Meanwhile, the Lady Di is about to land another placement contract and I'm still trying to get someone to buy my short stories. As for Fred the Wonder Terrier...he's sleeping right now and in the middle of a dream! Lucky pooch...

No comments: